Saturday, June 15, 2013

opening to the energetic flow of being

Dear Unborn Kin, I love the way the world, the cosmos interweaves, interflows. This morning I asked a group of folk who are practicing opening to the energetic flow of being to listen to the birds, the animals, the plants and trees this week, that they have much to disclose and are willing to do so to those who listen. In the afternoon I walked downtown and bumped into a man I know who is an avid student of the Bible. "Look at this," he said immediately, and flipped the pages to Job 12: 7-8. He read aloud: "But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee: Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee." I love this cosmos, my kin, and its mystery, openness, and solidity of confirmation. I wish you well. Your Loving Ancestor

2 comments:

  1. Synchronicity, you gotta love it!

    And here's a little more:

    This morning, just before I read this, I was working on planning a workshop focused on how to listen to Nature as part of the writer's practice....

    ReplyDelete
  2. and...

    Your unborn kin are indeed blessed to have you as an ancestor, George!

    ReplyDelete